The folks from Millennium Trail for California have reqested the following actions from equestrian organizations:
- Please consider linking to the
- asking equestrian organizations that you are affiliated with to nominate the
California State Hiking and Riding Trail for a millineum trail project so we
can get funding to make it a reality. Horsemen have taken the lead in reviving this concept. Deadline is now September, not May.
- Go to link and click on nomination form.
- Give your group info where requested.
Agency sponsor cite:
Calif. State Park and Recreation
PO Box 942896
- The trail was conceived to provide a ring around the state for
non-motorized transportation. Much of the trail is already in existence in
open spaces preserves, county and stateparks. Our vision is to be
able to link the circle in a continuous fashion and create an unparalled trail
experience for 21st century users.
- Non-motorized trail users of dirt surfaces will work together on shared trail system wherever possible.
- From: Millennium Trails[SMTP:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 1:51 PM
Subject: Current Newsletter
To access the latest issue of the Millennium Trails newsletter, go
And don't forget, you have until September to register your favorite
local trail as a Community Millennium Trail. Applications are available at